WSD’s USA Steel Dynamics is a one stop-shop for critical US market trends and outlook for the near term (forecasted 6-8 quarters out). The report will be delivered via Power Point and Excel, twelve times per year, mid-month. Each report will include the following:
- Extensive data covering the current economic and steel industry environment. Commentary will be provided tying these key factors together with the latest economic and industry news to paint a clear picture of the current landscape:
- WSD will breakdown its proprietary Index of Steel Consuming Activity (IDX) to provide industry-by-industry accounts of current demand conditions in the U.S. market
- Current production, trade, and operational statistics will be presented in unique and informative formats.
- Economic, financial, and global news will be analyzed to provide a comprehensive opinion regarding the health, risks, and outlook for the U.S. steel industry.
- Reliable and accountable forecasts.
- Each report will include a 6-quarter outlook into product demand, production, pricing, and trade.
- An outlook of industry conditions focused on policy impacts, economic conditions, and steel industry industrial structure.
- Extensive economic and industry data and charts made exportable to Excel for external use.
All industry data will revolve around forecasts for overall steel production and shipments. Detailed production, demand, trade and pricing forecasts will initially be provided for HRC, CRC and galvanized sheet products.
WSD will deliver the data used to produce the report and analysis in an excel spreadsheet so you can run your own customized reports and analysis.
Steel Pricing Data, brought to you by SteelBenchmarker™
SteelBenchmarker™ is a global steel benchmark pricing system for use by steel industry participants. The products covered include hot-rolled band, cold-rolled coil, standard plate and rebar. The regions for these prices are the United States, Western Europe, and the world export market. Additionally, there are benchmark prices for steel scrap in the United States.
Your annual subscription includes our pricing data that is delivered to your email twice per month:
- Benchmark prices are the most wide-ranging in the industry.
- 950 providers, including steel buyers, sellers and users.
- Two-plus years of twice-per-month benchmark pricing data.
- Providers and pricing assessment inputs are anonymous.
- In compliance with USA & EU anti-trust and competition laws.
Published: April 2023
Full report published Monthly